Monday, June 02, 2008

let's pretend (or) makeshift bunday monday

ok, I hate to do this to you.
But so much has happened in the past three days... well...
Yet again, I forgot this was Monday...
here's a little somthin' somthin' to tide you over.


Yes, I know I've used this before... BUT- there's a darn good reason. I had to steal it from my own flickr account since this isn't my computer. Remember how I said my computer was making gross noises? and remember how I'm always complaining about my ageing computer? and remember how mostly I'm a big complainer and I never spend anything, and I never finish anything I start? remember all that?

I pet a cownose stingray today.
AND
I bought a MacBook.

yup... big day.

I'm not currently ON my new computer, as I've only just taken it out of the box long enough to confirm that "YES, it is a computer". And I haven't really stopped to breathe since Friday.... so, today we're pretending.... welcome to post 999b.

5 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh the inhumanity of it all... the dressing of the bun.

RG said...

There you go .. blame the humiliation of a perfectly good bunny on technology!

You mean there have been 999 posts sort of like this?? Whew ....

Tell us all about the mac!

Anonymous said...

i never saw the picture so it's new to me and i love it!!!

my mac book pro is "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" right now...

Deb Cushman said...

Congratulations on the new computer! What fun and what a busy day (petting a stingray and all!)

Fallen said...

Welcome to the dark side of being a Mac owner :)