Friday, April 27, 2012

international

So, I've been playing around with podcast things for a while now- and forever ago I said I'd be the Canadian Correspondent for the UkuleleHunt Podcast... I couldn't get the planets to align, so my first submission coincided with the (temporary?) end of the Podcast.
oops.

Bumps in the road included: Deciding to finally learn how to use GarageBand on the Mac... super easy once I found an old tutorial... completely USELESS until then. Help links no longer work, as my version is something like twenty million years old.
World's laziest dog decided to PACE for the entire interview... there was a point where I went and picked her up and pinned her on the couch... till she jumped up and went back to pacing... Eventually she got bored and snored thru the last half hour of the interview...
And trying to cut an hour and a half(ish) interview into 15 minutes including songs....

Great learning experience overall- and I'd do it again. Podcast can be found below...


No comments: