Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Cheerleader try outs

the country side is one of my favorite places to be... I could spend my whole life out there, and not ever get sick of it, not once, nope never.
so yesterday I was driving out to the middle of nowhere (yes yes, more on that story tomorrow!)
we had a caravan going on... ok, it was only two vehicles, but we had walkie-talkies.... and we were flying along the road due to our inability to function as a group and arrive on time....
-really, there's about four story lines happening here, but I just want to give you one today.

there were cows, many cows.
they were standing in an oval, heads all facing in.
i believe there may have been a food trough of some sorts in the centre.
there was a cow standing on the heads of the other cows....
one cow
standing
on the other cows
just standing and chewing

there is some speculation as to the cow's intent.
: Hindu cows, worshiping themselves
cow-cheerleader try outs
mechanical cow statue on a post
cow levitation
cow mosh pit

none of these satisfies me. thankfully I know I wasn't the only one to see it (yeah for the afore mentioned walkie-talkies).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE tell me that you went back and got a picture!!! No one will ever truely believe us otherwise!

Anonymous said...

I believe you,however a picture would be good. We must also remember too that I had a hand in the squeeee-rail safety equipment so really how much support is it really from someone who is behind a project like that? Now there are a few other theories to contemplate for example could God be proving to you once again that He does have a sense of humour. Was that particular cow just a "bully", which would be ironic since cows are cows and bulls are bulls. There is also the possibility that it was cow aerobics gone bad. Maybe the ones on the bottom were just ground beef and the other top sirloin. I will stop these udderly ridiculous solutions now except for the one thaat God has a sense of humour, that is true and I'm sure I can prove it. Mooooving along I think that there is a possible market for your safety equipment for chimpmunks, of course it would require a smaller size. Now that story is for another time. Just for your own piece of mind now chipmunks were hurt at least not yet.