Tuesday, June 07, 2005

my own little monk

remember that comment I made about my toe being bruised?
It fell off.
my toe has fallen off.
ok, not my whole toe, but a large portion (comparatively speaking) FELL OFF.

Yes, many of you have made comments about my toes in the past "awwww, their so tiny" or "look at your little piggies" or even "hey stumpy...." my baby toes have always received the brunt of the comments...not quite one inch in length and slightly pointy... ok, I concede, quite pointy; beyond the sliver of nail there's a centimetre of point.

today, let us take a look at my piggies....
right piggy: pointy and accounted for.
left piggy: piggy? piggy is that you?
the whole point became a GIANT blister- that popped and peeled of yesterday.... leaving my own personal little monk's head in it's place.... awww, piggy's a monk!

No comments: