Sunday, June 05, 2005

left from right?

I think it may have been in anticipation of a sleepless night: that which would result in not thinking straight.

the school would have been on your LEFT hand side had you been looking for us.
Not the right...

sorry about that. I hope you didn't look for too long.

Big thank you to all who supported us out there, in your giving or in your visits... really, it was appreciated.
It defiantly was a difficult night, not just physically, but in thinking about all those that we've (collectively) lost. But how neat to see SO many people out there! this year we had 122 teams (each team has a min of 10 members) plus bands, plus volunteers, plus visitors... pretty big deal... like a small town really.

I think I was walking ON my baby toe for the last two hours... it's pretty bruised today...

No comments: