Wednesday, August 24, 2005

oops

So there was this tiny error in that quote the other day... but enough of an error that it didn't really make sense... funny that no one caught it... wait no.. you probably caught it, but since I'm not there to be told... no one told me. right right... got it.
Go back and read it again...
um, things are crazy here, so I'm keeping it short, many page layouts to create... little to work with... Last year I vowed to myself I'd bring an extra person... but forgot. I'm really kicking myself for it this year... I had an offer at the last moment, BUT it was too late, all the numbers for camp were already worked out....
*sigh*
ok, pray for concentration... so far, I'm lacking in that department. Big time.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

boi... can you come home... i miss you! really i do, a lot.