Wednesday, August 10, 2005

pleased as punch, pleased to punch

I wrote a nice long blog... It'd been awhile, I'd even recieved a phone call! (note, leave comments instead)
I fished it up and hit the spell check... and the spell check came up as a window saying blooger was off for repairs (or some such thing) sooooo I thought I was being cunning by hitting "save as draft"... nope... the WHOLE site was off. It ate my post. I was sad. I was actually happy with how it had turned out.
*sigh*
on a happier note, those of you who are friends with Norty will notice that his idol Lightfoot the cat is awake again... and starring in a new film... a definate MUST SEE (for those of you with high-speed) ohhh, the drama... the suspense... the drum brushes!!! Nort has added him to his own links.

also, those on the observant side may notice that there's been some additions to the links at the side bar... blogs to peruse in your spare time... NOTE:: not all are family friendly, I can't vouch for the language that may appear...

No comments: