Thursday, September 01, 2005

RE: a bet




From: "Shelter Valley Productions" <info@sheltervalley.com>
To: "'Lady Lesley Marie Boileau'" <ladylesley@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: a bet
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:53:35 -0500

if it works for Thursday night lets do something like "Lately" or "My Heart has wings"
 
otherwise we'll sing round the campfires
 
looking forward to it
 
aengus
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Lady Lesley Marie Boileau [mailto:ladylesley@hotmail.com]
Sent: 30 August 2005 09:54 PM
To: info@sheltervalley.com
Subject: a bet

ok, so there's a bet out now, after my stellar performance (read:: running like the scaredy cat that I am) at the volunteer picnic when faced with singing with you... some believe I'd never the courage to ask to sing with you. SO, in being the stubborn girl that I am, I'm out to prove them wrong.
Hey Aengus, can I sing a song with you at the volunteer thing? *laughing* I promise not to suck. (at least, not to badly) I don't sing lead on anything normally, harmonies are my passion. Anyway, if you get this message, let me know what you think... but don't let it be a stress issue- you've got alot on your plate right now! (by the way, it's all looking great, I feel so privledged to be part of such a great thing!)
Talk with you later,
Les

No comments: