Monday, January 21, 2008

Bunday Monday

I was talking with a friend the other day about the buns and the new house... he thinks that having rabbits as house pets is pretty odd, so not a day goes by where he doesn't stop to ask about them.
I was trying to explain to him how the boys aren't too keen on the new floors.... all lovely hardwood... all lovely slippery, "not so much fun for "binkies", I told him. And was greeted by a blank stare.
Then I remembered that I hadn't even heard the word "binky" in reference to a rabbit hop until maybe two years ago... and I've had rabbits since I was 6! So I tried to explain to him about the excited crazy flip and twist hop that a happy rabbit gives as it's running around. And was greeted by a blank stare.
"but... you've had rabbits!" I stuttered.
"yeah... in a cage" he said
I gave him a blank stare.

I caught a giant binky on the camera yesterday, I'll post it as soon as I can. (giant buns=giant binkys)

1 comment:

RG said...

Need to see a giant rabbit giant binky!