Sunday, January 27, 2008

lovin' town

Even though I've really only moved 4 or 5 blocks from my old house... the change is HUGE. I'm less than a block from the downtown core, I have dear friends within just a block of me, and a new roomie to boot. (err.. not that I'm going to BOOT her... it's an expression.) (here... "a new roomie on top of it all". Is that better?)
An old friend said to roomie#1 that she thought the move had been good for us... even made mention that I've seemed like my old self...
I've felt like my old self.

I am less than TWO blocks away from the bean!!! However... it's a small town, so a 5 min trip turns into a 30 min trip pretty easy.

It's been a busy couple of weeks, so yesterday I made myself a list so I wouldn't forget to do any of the things I'd been hoping to get done....
I got nearly everything done... but I didn't set myself up for failure in making it.

  • get dressed? (yes, I put a question mark)
  • laundry
  • blue box (got rid of 4 boxes of crap)
  • Move Martha's stuff (our landlord)
  • set up sewing table (where Martha's stuff is currently)
  • items to basement (I had a box of storage type stuff)
  • drink coffee
  • read a book
  • blog
  • drink soup
  • eat pizza
  • find tweezers
  • find eyebrows
  • groceries
  • soak beans
  • do nails
  • hug Meg
  • watch a movie
  • research router prices
  • drop off babykate's B-Day card
  • Drop off T&H's card
  • eat chocolate
  • check cow (don't ask)

there were a few that didn't get done.... They would be the ones that required a little extra effort. They would be the ones in blue.

I apologise for the scatter-brainededness too much wants to come out at once... so, I'm trying to filter... and not processing well yet.

No comments: