Wednesday, September 17, 2008

multi-talented

I'm eating dessert with Lynn Miles.

Ok, think "6 degrees of separation" type dessert- but think fewer steps.
Shall we back the train up a little further so this all makes sense?

I have a friend who has a bed and breakfast. I'm sure I've gloated about this before.
I have a friend who has a bed and breakfast, and I'm house sitting for her again. I will be gloating about this more.
I have a friend who has a bed and breakfast, and each year during the festival she has some of the musicians stay at her bed and breakfast- so they don't have to camp out on the hill (though, some of them do, and they have the right to gloat).

Anyway, this year, Miss Lynn Miles stayed at the B&B (again) and this year, as a little thank you gift, she left a little box of the cutest ever chocolate shortbread cookies for the hostess. I just ate some for dessert. And... I've got a few for my lunch. Along with a cookie that the hostess herself made- think apple crisp crumble.... but handheld.

1 comment:

RG said...

Well toody doo! NOW WE "sort of" know some one who "sort of" had lunch with Miss Lynn Miles ...


(Who the hell is Miss Lynn MIles ???)

Go get a picture of one of your bunnies stuck up somewhere cool in Canada ....