Tuesday, September 09, 2008

1,100 (are you sick of me now?)

welly well well, what do we have here? A blog-o-versary?

What better thing to do on a Blog-o-versary than to talk about not talking about something!

My eyes are weary.

Speaking of eyes, I just got an alien joke sent to me, and I laughed very very hard. I will have to post it here at some point.

Speaking of eyes, you know I have a stat counter right? I've mentioned my Stat-obsession before. Yes, that means I know when you're reading this at work (ha ha, maybe even where you work). That means I know where you are. That means I know how often you visit, or how you got here. Even who provides your internet connection.

The walls have eyes... moo wa ha ha ha ha.

5 comments:

Fallen said...

So you probably don't want to hear that I now use an RSS feed and NetNewsWire to check your blog and let updates come to me... but now I am hidden and your stats counter no longer likes me... except when I stop lurking to comment or something.

Anonymous said...

Ooh - good thinking H - - a way to foil the stalkers! ;)

Fallen said...

Since you replied on my Blog... I just remember a while back you were telling people to come back instead of reading your Blog through Facebook's notes because it affects the stats counter... so that was where my comment came from.

S. Maybe I should make my Blog private... then I really can hide. *lol* :)

RG said...

Aw crap ... now you know I am an old one-legged lady in the Des Moines library using a Dell inspiron with Windows XT.

The Bunns said...

...and we are a pack of rats in a dumpster in Calgary!