Sunday, November 23, 2008

paper

I'm going to a collage party (not college party).. and I'm very excited. 
I'm sure I've ranted on and on about my fascination with paper... but being as I can't get the blogger search bar to work, I'm not going to give you links to old boring stories... stories about my "pretty paper" hoarding problem.. or how the perfect paper makes for perfect journaling... 

So, a joint idea came about the other night while talking about ideas for a collage.. I think I'm going to try to put together some of my favourite facebook status lines into something... I do like the status lines...

2 comments:

RG said...

Sounds fun .. there better be pictures. Ther ehave not been many pictures lately ... we don't even know what you splurged on.

L.Bo Marie said...

on Christmas decorations silly!