Sunday, November 30, 2008

time....

Know when all you want is for time to hurry up.. and then the next moment you just need it to stop?
I'm having a weekend like that.

Thursday nearly killed me, it took THAT long for the day to pass. Then Thursday night? oh, took about 12 seconds. I had dinner with a group of some of the most lovely people I know, then we took in a concert of the ever dreamy Justin Rutledge. so good. But the night passed so quickly, even though we stretched it out till 2:30.  
AM

The rest of the weekend.. was... fantastic. 
and though I may never catch up on the sleep, it was time well spent.


(How's that for a cop-out on capturing a weekend in words?)
-Yule Sing (two shows- awesome)
-Living room song circles
-three days of soup and cheese
-parades
-elf man
-thrift shops
-felt
-flowers
-art
-smiles
-felted sweater heads
-photos
-rehearsal
-"you're a dick"
-boxing santas
-clementines
-le sigh (I'll never remember it all)

3 comments:

Northumberland Independent said...

Good to hear that Justin Rutledge made your night. I love seeing live acts at the MOHO.

It has been a while since our paths crossed..

L.Bo Marie said...

weeeeeeellllll, let's fix that.
any free nights during your Christmas break?

Northumberland Independent said...

Yes..almost everyone. I am moving to James St. Is that close to you?