Sunday, November 16, 2008

ROYALness

Have I mentioned how much I love the royal?
Well, I do.
And every year I run into at least one person I know while I'm there.. which I think is pretty random. Because really... how many of my friends are into the Royal? And seriously, what's the likelihood we'll pick the same day.. or be in the same building/exhibit?
And yet.. it never fails.

I saw 5 people I knew this year. Including the bobsey twins... the couple that volunteers at SVFF and wear matching outfits every day. They are the ones that have caused me to become a garlic snob.
And I'm ok with that.

ALSO usually when I'm at the Royal, but more often when I visit "Quarterama" (it's a huge Quarter horse show that happens in the same building later in the year) I run into someone from the ranch. My first two years (aside from trips with my family) to the Royal and Quarterama were with the ranch, running a booth, answering questions about the camp/facilities... you meet a lot of people that way. I miss doing that... 
Anyway, there are two people in particular that I often run into... I kept my eyes open, and I didn't see either of them, BUT I'm pretty sure that one of them WAS there, and that he was watching one of the shows (the international jumper competition) ... but he was on the far side of the ring.. and I didn't have a camera so I could zoom in and be certain... 

oh horses.

1 comment:

LStew said...

oh horses.

woah rebel.