Friday, November 16, 2012

the other shoe

So the time I talked about my job in a negative light resulted in a stern "talkin' to" from a manager, asking me to take down a posting. That was several years ago. To this day I feel that it should have been left there. At the time my name was nowhere to be found on the blog, and my employer wasn't mentioned by name.
But, someone who knew me had read it and showed it to a manager... blah blah blah blah... the post was removed.

All that to say, I'm having rather negative thoughts about something that's happened with work... and I can't write them here, and I can't say that I feel like the organization has lost it's way and sight of it's vision, but I can say that I've spent a great deal of time swearing and self-pity-crying about it.

*insert a sneer and an eye roll here*


Thankfully there are bunnies to be pet and good people in my life.


(it may be time to bring back Bunday Mondays)

No comments: