Sunday, April 09, 2006

adventures with my pen....

... that is, when I find a great pen, I'll do more adventures. ... that is, I'm promising to do more writing. and um, I'd like it if you asked me if I am writing.. as an encouragement and reminder to do it... and maybe ... um.. I might share it. maybe.
I just really WANT to be writing more. I'm happy when I'm writing. Not during the act of writing... actually I'm pretty grumpy till what I'm working on has come out in my voice... BUT, overall, I'm a happier person when I'm writing regularly.

All that said, I think I mentioned it a little bit before, or maybe I just talked excitedly enough that I've convinced myself that I wrote about it... I was invited to be a contributor to a fun project! Not just writing, not just story, but expression....

It's a fun little thing entitled "Canadiana, Eh to Zen" you can visit it here, or you can read about what it is here. OR... actually, yeah, read/listen to this too.... Canadiana Explained.
I'm pretty pumped about it. Though... well, I've been a slacker there too.

No comments: