Monday, April 17, 2006

like confetti

I decided that today would be a day of outside enjoyment.
I cleaned (or rather BEGIN) to clean the front porch.
Along the way I got sidetracked.
However... Within a one block radius there are NO, I repeat, NO annoying little branches hanging on to the sidewalk, thereby creating a two-person wide path.. the way a sidewalk was intended to be.... neighbours, take heed.
Also, you will find that there are no longer any mini-maples growing along the side of the house (apparently my landlord didn't notice them the past three years...?) my fear was of the roots destroying the foundation.. and I don't want my rent to go up to fix the rest of the house! You'll also discover that the North garden at the front is ready to be dug up and replanted. And that several house plants have been repotted. And that I found the watering can. And that I got a colour decision from the landlord for the living room... and that the rabbit cage got cleaned, and I dug out the bbq and cleaned it a little... and that the garbage can has moved back to the garage... and that I moved a pile of brush to the back yard. And I repaired the front lamp, and cleaned it out... the dead bugs all got in my face and hair when I blew them out. And I fixed the twinkle lights on the porch, and tied up the vine that keeps hitting everyone in the head.. and moved a birds nest. *phew*!
the porch is still covered in leaves, and the table is still dusty... I'll get there eventually.

No comments: