Friday, April 28, 2006

more dressing

speaking of clothing, you should see the loverly little shirt I picked up for Norty this week at Old Navy. He looks like a little chubby Zebra!
ALSO, I hear tell that there's a new kid on the block, recently introduced to the world of pet dressing... Am's purchased a smashing little polo for her friend Dukey.. and by "little", I'm making reference to the cute of it, not the actual size.. because, I'm pretty sure that Ams herself could wear that shirt with room to grow. Guys, the shirt has a POCKET!!!! A POCKET people!!! you don't get cuter than that.
Really.

while on the topic, and this is kinda delayed too. But I had the opportunity to hit the banks of the Ganny for the races a few weeks ago (this is the second of 12 races that I've gone to that have NOT been rained out... pretty nice.) and I've decided that even though the boats are nice and all. Well, my favorite part is really watching everyone with their designer dogs come out. There's this random population of people in Port Hope and the surrounding area who have some really cool looking dogs, we're talking pure bred, inbred, took a lot a bread (dough) to purchase these poochy-type dogs. These pets live with their yuppie mummies and daddies and go to doggie day care and live in backyards and are walked at night when their busy owners finally get home... except for this one day a year, where they are proudly paraded up and down the street for others to "ooohhhh" and "awww" over....

I ohhh and awww.
and I'd walk my pooch too.

sighted this year:: two English bulldogs, countless pugs and shitzos (sp?) two great danes, one St.Bernard, three dalmations, two red setters, some cocker spaniels, a sharpai, two mastiff, FOUR mini long hair dashounds,some german shepherds, a giant poodle, several tiny creatures with high BEF , three english sheepdogs, a few french bulls, and many pitbulls (all in muzzles poor pups, while the dumb BEF pups chewed on everyone around them) two wermeriners (sp?) and some greyhounds.
kudos to the assortment of mut-pups who made it out too.

No comments: