Saturday, July 19, 2008

and the beat goes on.

I may or may not have some unsavoury things to say about our local police at this moment in time.
I may or may not be likely to vote that the O.P.P. take the place of the local force in our township.
I may or may not have missed dinner tonight with some lovely people tonight, and a later evening of movies with friends.
I may or may not have spent 2 hours in the police station, only to have the officer come out, and when I took the time to introduce myself (though he already had my name) be snubbed the handshake and the introduction of himself. (I did take note of his name and badge number as he sat across the table taking my report).

And I may or may not have something wrong with my car.

more tomorrow when I'm not still so pissed.

1 comment:

Deb Cushman said...

Oh, no, this doesn't sound good. We'll be back when you've had time to calm down to hear your story. Hope you are all right.