Friday, July 25, 2008

who decided that?

I got to insist that I be joined by a manager today at work... they had a replacement for someone who was away- but then the person came back, so they cancelled the replacement- but then the person called in sick, and there was no replacement... on the busiest day of the week.

I was thankful that she was willing to come in... there's not too many places where that would happen.

Ordered some more worms today... very very excited about them coming... I'll give the mailman a heads up this week...

I spent some time at the trailer, looking to hang out with some friends... turns out they were waiting for me at the beach... that's what I get for leaving my cell phone at home.. though, I'm thinking that when this one dies... I might just go without. (a scary thought.. but... might be a good idea)

and finally, I ran 2+ Kms tonight... 
Don't expect much from me tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job on the run! O'Reilly and I had a good walk tonight - i gotta get back in the groove cuz I know it helps me too.

bummer you missed your friends :(

my favorite days are when i'm not on call for work and can leave my cell phone at home