Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FUNNY

Ok, I'll admit to the occasional blog browsing while sitting at the office desk.
I'll also admit that it's one of those few things keeping me from taking up smoking (read that as- I'm taking MY smoke break in the form blog perusal)
 
Interesting side note: there is an online debate/discussion as to the proper term for the discovery of a blog that you end up becoming quite dedicated to.... actually, the debate is more "what term should I use for the anniversary date of the day I first discovered my future spouse's existence via his/her blog"?  Read more about this HERE. 

Anyway. While on my surf board of teh interwebs- I remembered that a friend was blogging her journey of the Camino in Spain, so, quite quickly- I looked her up.

BIG BIG mistake. 
I got nothing accomplished for the next 10 mins as I caught up on her journey (read that as TWO smoke breaks). In fact, I had to shove my fist in my mouth to keep from laughing loudly. No, really. I did.
I also faked several coughing fits.
I was able to avoid suspicion.
I wish you knew her too. 
But, since you likely don't... I recommend you hit THIS LINK right now.

6 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

@ manda... I can't get your blog to work. what part is spelt wrong?

Nixie's Mom said...

hit the link...loved the link! Um was sad that my sis made the 'link cut' and I didn't :P... sad that you don't love to lurk anymore! (How's that for manipulation!) GOSH...bloggers can be so upset by falling off of a link list...
I'm pathetic...really.
(and...I've considered a turkey baster - tmi!)

Deb Cushman said...

OMG! Rachel's blog is hilarious! What a brave (and funny) soul! I don't know her but now I wish I did. Hope she's planning to write a book about her experience.

Anonymous said...

i'm actually responding to your latest post - thur 7/17 - but it's not allowing comments!

i just wanted to say good for you in all respects, especially taking up running. i struggle with major depr and have to take meds else i fall - good for you finding a positive way to face it! :-) high five

and ...hugs...

Anonymous said...

lol re your comment to me! yeah some of us just have to make our opinion known and will find a way! seriously though i kinda figured it was on purpose! you take care!

Will said...

I still haven't selected that name, but soon.