Saturday, December 31, 2005

get moving or I'll bring my size twelves to your head

I've spent much of my new years eve day watching endless hours of Chopper... So far, I've only seen 2 new episodes.. not that they were new, but that I had missed them the first through fourteen times they'd been aired.
There's nothing like spreading Christmas cheer with a Santa-decked chopper.

I was so glad to see my friend L.Stew the other night.. we were trying to figure out the last time we'd seen eachother... because of MSN it didn't feel like it had been that long... but when we did the number crunching, it turns out we haven't hung out in about 3-4 years. Although, Stew and Kim are quite insistent that I threw a super bowl party sometime after the last visit that I can remember...well... at least, it might have been a super bowl party.. or a bowling party ... or a bowl party... was it a tupperwear party maybe?
who knows!
when is the superbowl?

SO... Wednesday night I got to see Stewie, then last night I got to see Kevinasaurus (aka. the original muffin) .. it's been a month of reconnecting.

No comments: