Friday, June 02, 2006

crunch

SO, I was out for my daily constitutional last night, the temp had dropped, the humidity was dropping, the beach was calling. I power walked the long way there, then decided I'd had enough and took the little path way that leads from the harbour up beside the liquor store into town... as I was crossing the road- or rather, as I was attempting to cross the road, I saw this little green K car beating it up the street. I decided to wait till it passed, rather than tempt fate. (side note: When I was driving back from St.Catherines on Monday I sat behind a green Chrysler Reliant K at a stop light... it made me smile) Anyway, backing out of the farmers market parking lot was a white van, this white van was NOT watching as they backed, and missed the green K by barely two feet as it sped by! I thought "what great luck that driver has" and continued to cross the street, only to watch as a car parked at the bakery quickly backed into the white van.
crunch.

No comments: