Tuesday, June 13, 2006

don't even hint or you're next!

ok, in response to my last post....

A few weeks ago I was approached by ylang-Leanne and asked if perhaps I would consider renting a place with her, the rent would be much much lower than here, with parking and everything gas electric included... two drawbacks, first, it's located next door to current roomie's parents... no way would she want to live next door to her parents... we've all seen enough episodes of "Everybody loves Raymond" to know that you just don't do that.... and secondly... well, it's next door to current roomie's parents... that's out next door to the middle of nowhere... no thanks. BUT. I said I'd think and pray about it. I did.
Today ylang-Leanne called me at work to say she'd gotten engaged last night.

3 comments:

Fallen said...

So I guess your prayers were answered then. Is this when I just say that God works in mysterious ways?

T said...

hey...my life is like everybody loves raymond...'cept the partents don't come over but the crazy younger brother does...

LStew said...

wow, i'm not even that good.