Wednesday, June 21, 2006

return

you know when you go on vacation... and you really just don't want to go back to normal life?
That's how this weekend was.

I survived. I met MANY people. Many family members and many friends. And it was good, and I had fun, and it was so great to get away and do something a little different. And I REALLY liked the people I met, and I made some neat new friends.... But getting into my own car last night and driving home I was sad. I didn't want that time to end, I didn't want to go back to my life just yet.

now... back to work.

1 comment:

Eleisa said...

well hey, glad to know that u had a good time, liked the people you met and made some new neat friends...hope i'm one of them! your prolific in your blogging, i have yet to establish the habbit. hope all is well. we'll connect soon. look forward to a jammin' session in the near future.
e.