Saturday, March 29, 2008

garden flop house

I couldn't take it anymore... I had to.
Even though the temp has still been dropping down to -14...
I started my seeds.

I'm planning on buying/building some planter boxes that I can pick up and move with when the time comes... (le sigh) So, I'm not doing a ton of plants...
just some lettuces, basil, parsley (all for the buns) zucchini and tomatoes, summer savory. The essentials.... just enough to make me feel like I'm getting into the dirt.

So, I'm sitting on the couch, seed tray on the coffee table, tucking those little seeds into their new little beds... when out of no where....
A MAMMOTH BUNNY JUMPS ON THE COUCH AND FLOPS ON MY LAP.

I don't know if you've ever tried to plant seeds with a large lagomorph lounging lazily on your lap... but it doesn't work so well.

No comments: