Monday, March 10, 2008

the good news and the bad news

good news....
I get a new bed to sleep in at work

bad news...
I think my car may remain at work without me in the morning.. I'm pretty sure the alternator blew on my way home from the board meeting.

good news...
I had a bored meeting, but was productive and... was nice to see everyone again.

bad news...
I carpooled for half the trip, the driver drove 30 most of the way.

good news...
I got to go to a (really interesting concept) drumming course for work today. And got to see a cutie boy I hadn't seen in years, who just happened to be running the teaching portion of the event.

bad news...
The individual I took didn't like loud noises, so we only participated in about a quarter of it.

good news...
I'm the number one search for both fresh parsley AND parsley seasonings, and I didn't do anything this week to push it. how lovely.

good news....
Since dad is in the USofA, I'm getting cute new rubber boots mailed to him, and he'll bring them home to my feet.

there are others... but I'm ready for bed.

No comments: