Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Bunday


Back when they were lovers, not haters.

I'm not really sure what's going on with these two. I separated them back when 'Touf hurt his foot, about a month ago. They've been groweling at eachother since then. I need to set up a space where they'll both have good footing ('Touf falls over like crazy on this hardwood stuff) so they can work it out safely.... They're both so depressed without eachother... but lunging at eachother if one hops by. This is dumb.


4 comments:

ilex said...

I've heard about this happening when bonded buns are separated because of illness. By most accounts, it will pass. I've read that you should approach it like they are strangers- with slow, chaperoned introductions. They'll eventually get back that lovin' feelin'. But what a pain.

RG said...

I would not want the big boy lunging at me!!!

Good luck ... maybe need a neutral space for them together a bit.

L.Bo Marie said...

phew... I do worry... thanks for the reassurance.

Lisa said...

After the first time Mocha got sick, she kept biting me and glaring at me like she hated me and blamed me for her pain. :( I hope they go back to being snuggle buns soon!