Thursday, March 20, 2008

Little Fynn

silly bun has a bum tummy tonight... hasn't eaten since this morning (except what he's been forced this evening) and had a little bout of the runs earlier..... no poops since then... poor bunny!

**update Friday morning~ forced him (syringe) a few more Mls of water/food early this morning (sheesh... I've got more on me than in him) ... when I actually woke up and opened the curtains, he hopped up to the water bottle and had a short drink (first since before noon yesterday) and just finished off his second bunny treat and a sprig of parsley. Something is better than nothing.

2 comments:

RG said...

Come on Flynnie ...

Drink, eat, poop ....

Anonymous said...

Can bunnies have tonic-lax? It's a malt flavoured stool softener/laxative you give cats. We get it at the vets.

ND

P.S. Re-reading the above makes me realize just how badly I need a life.