Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Because I can. I will.


I read a lot of Blogs. I'm fascinated by them.

Sometimes, I see things I like, and on the rare occasion, I copy an idea.
Today is one of those days! Aren't you lucky?

It's from The Lisa Show, a blog I started to follow a little while ago (thank you Bunny Guy for having that link!) Anyway, she linked to this pretty neat site.. and I think that each and everyone of you should go see it.... because it's FASCINATING.

Basically, in a nutshell, this site scans the interwebs for the phrase "I feel"... it also looks for photos with the caption "I feel" in it. Then it takes all these feelings... and puts them all into a little universe of their own... for you to dip your finger into and taste.

lovely.

I feel like I should know about these things.....
I feel like you should know about these things too....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, L.Bo Marie! I read your blog too. Well, since you first dropped by. I love that site. And how you put it, dipping your finger into it for a taste? Perfect description.

L.Bo Marie said...

@ Lisa, hee hee, I love the interwebs!
I can't stop visiting that site... some of the little dew drops that you can pull out, I feel like I should be printing them on pretty paper and tacking them to my wall.

RG said...

I feel: a.) honored to be mentioned and b.) about to be led down yet another bunny trail!!!