Friday, March 14, 2008

global...flooding

ok, another not so swift moment, brought to you by the letter "Me".

So, as I was walking home yesterday in the snow... 'cause the snow has been mid calf this week... I was thinking of global warming. And I was thinking... "hmmm, no one's talking about global warming this week now are they?" Not like in November and December, when there was no snow...
Then I was being thankful that I live where I do.... 'cause I'm North... and North=Up... and Up=safe from flooding. right? (I was thinking that as I walked down the street)
I was thinking about how I was lucky that I don't live by the ocean... so my community won't be underwater if there's ever serious flooding (I was thinking that while I walked up my driveway).
Then, as I took off my boots in my front porch, and watched the fog roll in off the lake... I remembered....

(Do I even need to finish that thought?)

No comments: