Monday, October 10, 2005

I'd like to thank the academy

um, I don't really know where to start in listing the things I'm thankful for. There's so many.
I just finished a lovely meal with my newly blended family... ok, so we weren't totally blended.. I think that happens at Christmas. There were still a few new faces missing. But it was great, I'm thankful for the way God's been growing me this year, and the ways in which my family has grown... If someone told me three years ago that I'd be friends with my sister, and be able to hang out with my dad without being on edge the whole time, I'd have laughed. "Ha!" I'd have said.
But things have changed.
And I like them a lot.
I'm looking forward to that becoming even more in the future.


it's cold... my rings are falling off my fingers as I type.
and my face hurts from the sneezing.

quality quote of the day:: I'm so full... it must have been the four glasses of turkey I drank before dinner.

No comments: