Tuesday, October 18, 2005

talk your ear off

(ha ha ha... I think that's the funniest line)


this morning I received a call for "Mrs. Bowl-ee-oh"... I like to hear mispronunciations of my name from time to time, but... this is Canada folks and surely you can at the very least hearken back to grade two French and remember the words and pronunciation for "drink" and "water"! That said, perhaps I shall myself switch back to the francaphone version.
Yes.
Anyway, that's not the point of the story.
I was civil with her, listened to her spiel, even threw in the appropriate "active listener" comments and sounds... but when she asked if I was interested and I declined.... and then she asked me why and I began to answer....
SHE HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!

LOL
ROFL!
sigh... sitting by the phone waiting for my next call.

No comments: