Thursday, April 24, 2008

No bad Karaoke

remember waaaaaaaaay back?
That year of Karaoke?

Tonight the youth group that I help with rented one of the local coffee shops and had Karaoke Bob come and run the evening for them... I was so happy. Seriously. I missed singing... I missed Bob and his wife, I missed the whole silliness of it.

Also tonight, there were some youth back who haven't been around in awhile.. including the one that finally convinced me to stick with it... he's such a great guy... one of those people that really encourages and cares about the people around him.. so refreshing after this year's group of youth... uh... youth.... if you're reading this.... I love you... a lot. Probably more than you'll ever know. But you've kinda been a pain in the butt this year.

so other than being itchy... and not feeling so great, are there any other signs of chicken pox one should look out for? I mean... if one were wondering if they had chicken pox.... just wondering.
ha ha ha... feel itchy yet?

No comments: