Thursday, April 03, 2008

not much more to give.

I'm finding the day 11 and day 12 in the 12 day work week hard lately. There's a lot going on at the day job, GTI is heavy on my heart, there's ... well, there's a lot to think about right now... Then there's the youth group.
I won't say much more than that, though my roomie did refer to them as a "uterus shrinking group" after hearing about them. I will not be having teenagers. I will give them away when they reach 9 years.
I like things to go well, I like to fix things, and I like there to be no tension. If someone is upset with me, I like to work it out. However...I decided that maybe something needs to change.... I woke up in the night last night, after letting someone down in a dream... it was after about half an hour of trying to get back to sleep to "fix" it that I realized ... uh.. duh... it wasn't with real people, it didn't really matter.

shesh

1 comment:

Northumberland Independent said...

I at least know one person in your youth group that thinks the world of you...not that anyone can blame her.