Wednesday, January 28, 2009

clean your room

I decided to tackle my room today.
I was off sick (again).
sick.
but today, I'd had enough. At least, enough of the sitting watching movies.

It started with the laundry, then moved to the kitchen- the stove top got cleaned, the vent got cleaned, the staircase swept, the rugs vacuumed, the floor swept, some furniture moved, dusted, mopped, tidied, bathroom cleaned, items sorted for the blue box (second hand store)... and in the end... meh.
I coughed my way thru it.
and the shop vac spit all the rabbit hair into the air (covering the room I'd just cleaned)
and the shop vac still had water in the bottom of it (which became mud)
and I still have one side of the room to do. (it's a big room) (but mostly I just kept getting sidetracked)

however... the house is al ot cleaner.

speaking of sidetracked. I also put a bunch of my cds on my computer... and sorted some play lists out... I have too many good songs. I found myself standing in the middle of the kitchen trying to recover from singing. I've found that I can sing just fine... it's the after...
but, I'm nearly better.

4 more sleeps till Florida.
And my little Pineapple is waiting on the beach for me.
(that's right! I did finally decide on the Uke. It's a Kala Pineapple... I'm quite excited)

1 comment:

RG said...

What's to become of the poor bunns whilst in Floriday???

I never get playlists made either ... I wind up just listening to the whole CD!