Saturday, January 03, 2009

ideas

This NYE I spent the time with some dear friends creating art. PaSheff pulled us together and organized an evening of collage-ing. It sounds odd. But it was amazing. 
Spending the time creating with friends. 
taking pieces and making something beautiful.
There was so much going on around me- like another said, I'd have loved to be two people... so I could work on one thing, and be creating another.... or just walk around watch everyone else engaged in what they were doing. 
He of the great idea had another tonight.
I'd said that I wanted to try my hand even more at the collage thing. And that I wanted to blog. and about some amazing moments that have happened already this year... 
"collage that", he said.
"what would happen if you took those moments and collaged them for the year?"

I think I will.

2 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

that's a great idea, its one of the many fun ways to use collage!

RG said...

Yes ... a great opportunity. Just don't go a'forgettin' to snuggle and feed the bunns!