Sunday, January 18, 2009

Reason #1- Why my roommate should hate me

And thus begins a tiny series on the stupid things I do that should result in the roommate hating me.
Not that I do a tiny number of things....
More like this is a record of the tiny number I notice.
After the fact.
'Cause I'm awesome like that.

Reason #1

Sometimes, I roll back the carpet, and cover the rec-room with worms.

100_3946

**what's really going on here?-  Every once in a while I need to harvest castings from my worms (the compost that they make) there's a couple of ways to do it, but I like the hands on. Plus, I like to split the bins so that they can keep mulitplying. 

4 comments:

RG said...

I guess just so's it isn't when company's coming ...

megsheff said...

Oh my goodness, how do you have time for so much ridiculousness?

Percipia said...

I love how the one on the end is an exclamation mark. What else did you write?

Or was that the roomie?

L.Bo Marie said...

I end up dividing the row of dirt into little piles of dirt... the worms hate the light, so they go to the centre of the pile... then I just pull the dirt off and... voila! all the wormies have made my job easier!