Saturday, January 17, 2009

Perfect Fit

I have a dog on Saturdays.

Every other Saturday, when I finish work, I got to the Bean. I go there more often than that, but it's a special day every other Saturday... that's the day that I steal Lovely Lee's dog. Lovely Lee works the long shift on Saturday at the Bean... so his poor lovely puppy is at home... 

enter the awesome.

I borrow his dog for the afternoon.
Now, it's only happened twice.. but I plan on making this a regular activity.
Blurry pictures from a hyper little dog....


100_3988

100_3987

** We played dressup with Norton's old clothing pile... None of Norty's stuff really fit little Fiona... but it was fun anyway... especially since I can't even get any of the clothes on 'Touff... his head doesn't even fit thru the openings....

No comments: