Thursday, January 01, 2009

starting the year off right.

come to think of it, I think I've spent the count down to the new year sitting right here in front of the screen... year after year.
o.
my.
that's sad.

Just saving my new year's eve kisses up I suppose.

so, starting the year off right. How did last year fare?
well, in the department of resolutions, quite well I think
there were 3.
I kept them.
mostly.

1) live up to my last name.... yes, I did drink more water.
2) eat more cheese... better believe it
3) blog every day... up, pretty good up until the end of October.

Work went well. I took on too much. But was able to save fairly well.
My friend circle means more... and is more.
I tried new things
I didn't go anywhere new...
I moved to a better living situation. healthier.
Took up running... getting healthier again.

well done 2008.

(also, no misspellings found after typing this post)

No comments: