Thursday, August 14, 2008

window shopping

I'm here in the window again.
Seems like it's the place to be. My place for thinking. My place for renewing. My place for focusing. 
Maybe it's not the window so much. Maybe it's the opportunity to sit in one space and not be bothered- not be distracted by the laundry, or the sweeping, or cooking... or fussing with the rabbits... or worms... or the million and twelve other things that seem to draw me into being busy... The things that keep me from thinking.

Window... visiting friends.... coffee.... muffin.... 
good.

5 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Sounds like a lovely place to just "be." (I keep telling myself that I'm a human being, not a human doing, but it doesn't seem to slow down the craziness!) I guess I need a nice window like yours!
Deb

Crilly said...

I haven't done that in a while. It's nice to find a place.
I used to like the corner in Tim Horton's (on division) that watches the drive thru.

RG said...

Window seats are the second best invention ever, after the nectarine.

Anonymous said...

i love to just sit and watch out...

your post made me think of:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/08/15/funny-pictures-i-haz-a-ponder/

LStew said...

i want some.