Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nerd(ish)

I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now- it might be dashed in a few hours, but I *think* I made the right changes and moved my domain name to a hosting site... we'll see. As I said, I could have done it wrong... and it takes a few hours for the changes to show up (up to 48!)  So, I'm going to try to be patient.


Hobbit- was fantastic. I'm not sure how I missed the memo that it was in 3 parts... I think I figured that since LOTR was 3 films and 3 books that the Hobbit would be 1. Not that I mind, I'm super glad for the attention to detail that it provides. But, I spent the first 40 mins of the movie being annoyed that they hadn't left Bilbo's kitchen. I think I may have shouted in my head a few times "get a move on, you're never going to make it to the mountain".

Seriously.

And it was a lovely visit with my dad too.

No comments: