Saturday, February 09, 2013

Let it simmer

Most jokes, the more I hear them... the less funny they are. I laugh hard the first few times- because let's be honest, I don't remember I've heard them the first few times... after that, a small chuckle just to humour the teller of the joke. (pun intended)

But... this... honestly is getting funnier and funnier to me... I read it yesterday, and it made me giggle... now I just think about it and I'm laughing loudly.

It was a comment left by Olson ...
"When you wrote "Hanging from the ceiling fan/lamp in my living room is a ball" I thought you were telling us how much you enjoyed hanging from the fan."

New topic- I'm on a bread baking binge. I've been making my bread instead of buying it- part of that whole new year's resolution to make more of my own food. The English muffins are being made biweekly... Yesterday Kaye and I decided to take on the challenge of a new recipe... Date Pecan Bread. We had one success, and one .. um ... failure. BUT... in the success department.. the loaf is GONE. EATEN. I'll be making it again.


No comments: