Friday, February 10, 2012

would you marry for a name?

2 things-

1st
I was given an extra shift at my old job for tomorrow night, then half an hour later I was told it had been given to someone else.... just a reminder that I'm not missing anything there.

2nd
Some of my friends are a little eccentric [read a lot eccentric]. A band was formed over the last year or so called "my wife Jennifer". The only members being people married to Jennifers. Sadly, the lead signer and his wife divorced... SO THEY KICKED HIM OUT OF THE BAND. No joke. Tonight, our regularly scheduled pub night, one of the band members sits down at the table and opens a note book. He announces loudly, that when (a) Jennifer is done talking we will be able to get down to business.
I have no idea what he's talking about, as I'm not a Jennifer, nor am I married to one, I'm left out of some of the conversations. (note: I'm FINE with that)
Turns out they want to film a series of webisodes.
The only note the entire evening that was written down was that I was not to be the director.

If you're a Jennifer and you're looking for something different for your partner to get involved in, or if you're married to a Jennifer and have some musical ability- you are wanted. Let me know, I'll hook you up with them. Maybe you'll get famous.

I need a zoo day.

No comments: