Friday, February 10, 2012

Calender mix-up

Two days ago I noticed that the Daffs were coming up.

If I wasn't in my PJs already, I'd go take a picture.
So much for taking up running again.
I did ride my bike to work yesterday.

Had a really great training thing this morning - there's still so much to learn for this current position. Just when I think I've got a good handle on things, something new is thrown my way.
Thank goodness for the variety! But, it's also why I'm in my Pjs at 3:30pm on a friday night.

Awesome thing that happened today? A friend had her second child. Her first was a week early, and she was 10.2lbs... huge. The new baby boy born today was a week late... and weighed 12lbs. No gestational diabieties, just a gigantic child. Delivered naturally. wow... just... wow.

No comments: